[RollApp Submission] Introducing Dogmond the first memecoin rollup on Dymension!

Welcome to Dymension. I think it would be better to allocate half of your tokens to DYM stakers and the other half to others.

3 Likes

Thanks for the proposal @dogmond ! I just want to say anything is better than nothing so thanks again! Below are just ideas, feel free to do whatever with them.

I want to give some justification to the 60/20 proposal. Although it does seem maybe bit heavy weigted towards DYM holders. However, DYM is a $1B mcap vs $HUAHUA is a $25M mcap.

I like the idea of adding various criteria to incentivize the right behavoirs and not just a blanket 60/20 airdrop to stakers. A few examples:

1. Those who are stakers of both HUAHUA and DYM give slight multiplier
  2. I think someone also mentioned vesting option/consideration
  3. Those who not only didn’t sell their airdrop but increased their holdings from their airdrop.
  4. Get creative, not descriptive just an example, increase weight to active members in forum, discord, etc.

Something else to chew on is to allow multiple addresses to sign as one since many people move tokens around and we wouldn’t want to negatively reward those who are still holding but just moved them.

9 Likes

This is how you do it right. Incentivizing users to stake and not sell. Refreshing to see that active members within the ecosystem are prioritized for the long term growth and stability of this launch. I really hope to see more airdrops with these types of criteria and incentives.

Respect to Dogmond. Really excited to see what the future holds.

Bravo to the whole team :clap:

1 Like

Better still, will be better if the once that are airdropping drop something tangible, not peanuts