[RollApp Submission] Introducing Dogmond the first memecoin rollup on Dymension!

RollApps Mainnet Submissions - Memecoin

Overview:

• Title: The First Memecoin Rollup!
  • Category: Memecoin
  • Name: Dogmond
  • Symbol: DGM

Team and advisors:

• Chihuahua Team: Responsible for community engagement and growth through various social channels.

Economic Model (Tokenomics):

• Ownership: The project is fully community-owned.
  • Distribution:
    • 40% of DGM tokens are allocated to DYM stakers as a reward for their contribution to network security and engagement.
    • 40% of DGM tokens are allocated to HUAHUA stakers, encouraging cross-participation and investment in the meme ecosystem.
    • 10% of DGM tokens to the Dymension Community Pool.
    • 10% of DGM tokens to the Chihuahua Community Pool.

Utility:

• DGM will serve as the primary currency for transaction fees on the network, ensuring the utility and demand for the token.
  • HUAHUA will also be accepted as a form of payment for transaction fees, providing flexibility and fostering a robust economic environment within the ecosystem.

Social channels:

218 Likes

Hey guys, welcome to dymension ecosystem. I must say that i am impressed with the tokenomics you guys have crafted. RollApps truly does help projects to craft innovative tokenomics as projects does not have to focus a lot on inflation aspect as the security is derived from dymension set !

62 Likes

There is a need for meme coins and strong communities within the DYM ecosystem. This step will make everyone happy. Good luck.

52 Likes

In line with the spirit of Dymension’s first memecoin rollup, it would be fitting to distribute 60% of the supply to $DYM stakers :hugs: The resulting tokenomics after our proposed changes are as follows:

• 60% of DGM tokens are allocated to DYM stakers
  • 20% of DGM tokens are allocated to HUAHUA stakers
  • 10% of DGM tokens to the Dymension Community Pool
  • 10% of DGM tokens to the Chihuahua Community Pool
78 Likes

Welcome my friends. Your presence brought us joy. I always wanted to have a dog :slight_smile:

35 Likes

I support this proposal. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

26 Likes

thats a amazing new for dym stakers. i cant wait

36 Likes

40% to stakers ! Thats bullish af.
First meme on dym ! Thats bullish af.

Bullish on dogmond.

$DGM - dogmond
DGM - Dym Gonna Make it
:smile:

23 Likes

Welcome guys, very nice distribution including community pools

What is going to be the total supply?

11 Likes

I largely agree with user huginn. However, I think some changes and adding new criteria would be better for the future of the project. 1-50% of DGM tokens will be given to DYM stakers, 2-20% of DGM tokens will be given to HUAHUA stakers,
3- 20% of DGM tokens will be given to stakers who will continue to hold the coin by not selling it on the release date (with a suitable calculation table).
4-5% of DGM tokens will be transferred to the Dymension Community Pool
5-It would be much fairer if 5% of DGM tokens were transferred to the Chihuahua Community Pool. Additionally, the distribution of the drop to be made according to a vesting program will protect the life/price of the coin.

18 Likes

The first roll app memecoin on Dymension. I’m a huge advocate for meme coins; they serve as a gateway to onboard new users, meme coins can help create a community, fostering engagement and long-term participation in the ecosystem.

15 Likes

Woof woof! Excited for this. Thanks to the Chihuahua team for leading this - it’s really important for us to be airdropping to other communities and not just DYM stakers.

19 Likes

Who needs utility when you can have meme? Who cares about supply cap when you can have meme?

Congratulations on the proposal! LFG.

11 Likes

great gesture from the team for DYM stakers, this only encourages us to continue betting on a broader network like DYM
Let’s go Dogmond!!!

8 Likes

woof woof,

welcome guys into dym!

glad to see you here, you’ll have all my support :dog:

12 Likes

Welcome! We all love memecoins, i wish the best for you guys in this project!

12 Likes

This work to support the community is truly impactful.

7 Likes

DYM could have been allocated a little more to stakers, as is the case here.

8 Likes

Super excited to see the first meme token on DYM, and the tokenomics look great for a meme coin.
Really looking forward to see what the future holds. Congratz!

7 Likes

Welcome and kudos on getting the community excited!

7 Likes